CONTRACT SECURITY SERVICES
We operate our own quick reaction teams that can provide immediate response to covered clients in the event of imminent threat. We offer a Tier 2 package the embeds DSI operators with enterprise employees as they are trained to Tier 2 competency.
Quick Reaction Teams For Enterprise Deployment
DISTRIBUTED SECURITY, INC. provides quick reaction teams to safeguard enterprise personnel, facilities, critical infrastructure, and other valuable assets during periods of crisis. Our contract security services deliver highly-trained, ex-military/agency, armed security contractors for short term deployment.
DSI enterprise clients are guaranteed on-site deployment of a Quick Reaction Team within 24 hours* of request. Our armed security teams work in tandem with your existing security management or can assume responsibility for all of your security operations.
Nobody deploys better-trained operators than DSI. We keep our team count low, our standards high, and we deeply vet all applicants for experience, judgement, and temperament. We are neither a body shop nor do we offer uniformed guard services.
Contract security services are retainer-based with mobilization fees paid as utilized. All clients must be on retainer and must have completed our preliminary on-site assessment prior to deploying a team. Typically a relationship will move through three phases:
- Stabilization. Secure life and property and ensure continuity of operations. This is accomplished with a tailored team rapidly deployed to your location to secure your facility and stabilize the immediate area.
- Training. Willing and capable employees are integrated into security, consistent with maintaining operations. This is a longer-term solution, designed to leave the enterprise a proprietary stand-alone security program that is independent of outside providers.
- Sustainment. This may follow a short duration contract, or be run concurrently with a longer term relationship. It consists of provisioning and outfitting the enterprise with long term supplies, training, and facilities to continue operations and protect families as well as employees.
Contract Services are part of our Enterprise Offering package.
In the event of a violent threat, how do you defend your enterprise? How do you create a defended enterprise?
DSI is at the forefront of creating solutions and packages for enterprises anxious to move from defenseless to defended. Whether you're a Brooklyn bodega, a Detroit manufacturer, a Chicago professional services firm or a suburban mixed-use development we have the resources you need to become the defended enterprise.
- ENTERPRISE MEMBERSHIPS. For small enterprises and organizations that want to take the first steps towards developing their own security team.
- INDIVIDUAL DEFENDERS: For any size organization, this option trains employees to safely and effectively carry concealed weapons on site.
- INDIVIDUAL OPERATORS. For any size enterprise that wants to train a small cadre of employees to defend against a violent attack.
- TEAM OPERATORS. For medium to large enterprises that want competent teams capable of a coordinated response to violent threats.
- OPERATOR - COMMANDER. For larger enterprises that want to train both commanders and SWAT competent teams capable of a coordinated response to enterprise and community threat.
- DISTRIBUTED SECURITY BASE. For larger enterprises that want to develop and operate their own private security force including infrastructure, training, provisioning, and outsourcing.
When violence starts whether, from a lone shooter, an angry mob, organized terrorists, local gangs, anti-capitalist employees or pro-union organizers, the ability to immediately mount a lethal defense is imperative. Enterprises worldwide are waking up to the high cost of security theater. A cost paid in lives lost, property destroyed, and enterprise assets looted.