This training takes the individual operator from the individual, team, and close quarters battle environment and teaches them how to coordinate with local officials, assets, and opinion makers in order to establish private defense networks and self-sustainable communities. Building upon the weapons skills, tactics, and concepts developed in DSI's Tier 4, Tier 3, and Tier 2 Programs, Unit Tactics prepares participants to recruit, organize, and lead units - comprising multiple teams and specialties - in the sort of real world operational environment that may result from natural disaster or civil unrest, characterized by delayed, inadequate, or non-existent support from civil authorities. This is "community organizing" on a whole new level.
Completion of the Tier 1 Program will enable individual operators to take the lead in organizing their neighborhood or community to ensure its own safety and security. Just as traditional U.S. Army Special Forces training prepares the soldier to train, lead, and advise foreign populations in various aspects of defense and security, the Tier 1 operator will be able to work within the typically diverse American community to help it avert the chaos, disunity, and uncertainty that results from degradation or collapse of the normal social order. Tier 1 training focuses less on individual and small team skills than upon time-honored concepts of collective training, planning, and leadership adapted to the emerging threats confronting American communities. Areas covered include:
- Area Study & Intelligence Gathering
- Vulnerability & Threat Assessments
- Sustainable Security
- Contingency Planning
- Command & Organization
- Tactical Communications
- Discreet Validation of Plans and Capabilities
- Command Post Exercises
- Tactical Decision Games
- Reality Based Training (Force on Force) Exercises
- COST: $3,495
- DATES: See Schedule
- TIME: 5 Days - Sunday - Friday
- LOCATION: Various locations throughout the US.
- COURSE DETAILS: Schedule, topics, curriculum, etc.
- COURSE DOCUMENTS: - Please read prior to your course.
- REGISTRATION FORM: Please fill out and email back.
- PREREQUISITES: Complete all requirements of Tier 2 Team Tactics Program
Registration and Payment Process: Please follow these steps to register and pay for your program. If you have any questions please call 1.877.452.0951.
1. Download and fill out the registration/application form and email it back to us. Upon acceptance of your application you are then placed on the program roster and a detailed estimate of the provisioning package is emailed to you.
2. An invoice for the program fee will be sent to you which also must be paid 30 days prior to the program date.
Cancellation/Refund Policy. No refunds are available for the provisioning package. If an emergency prevents you from attending the program then your program fee will be applied towards a future program date.