UNIT TACTICS: Community - Neighborhood
This training takes the individual operator from the individual, team, and close quarters battle environment and teaches them how to coordinate with local officials, assets, and opinion makers in order to establish private security networks and self-sustainable communities. The course continues to develop the shooting, gun-handling, maneuvering, tactical knowledge and killing ability to function and lead small units/teams in a real world operational environments that may exist due to natural disasters or civil unrest and teaches the operator how to duplicate his efforts in order to build strong interconnecting communities at ever increasing exponential rates.
Picking up where our Team Tactics (Tier 2) certification ends, the training takes the individual operator into the unit environment to practice team tactics and those skills necessary for small unit leadership. In this intensive training package the individual operator will be trained and tested in his ability to become an integral part of a small unit where he will learn to lead his team while thinking on his feet and growing his contacts and interaction with his community.
By the end of Tier 1 training the individual operator will have the ability to organize, train, sustain, and lead small units/teams in an operational environment. As such this places your skill set on an equivalent level of the higher performance S.W.A.T. teams and Special Forces units. This course will expose operators to our progressively more difficult Reality Based Training or "RBT" unit training ladder where they will go toe-to-toe against some of the industry's finest instructors and role players.
This program reinforces the skills, knowledge, and abilities learned in Tiers 3, and 2, and includes topics and training in:
• Community Defense in Crisis
• Areas Study
• External factors
• Sustainable security
• Operational principles
• Contingency planning
• Command, control, and communications
• Wargaming community defense
• Tactics for community defense
• Intensive Reality Based Training Unit Scenarios
• Table Top/Tactical Decision Games
- COST: $3,495
- DATES: See Schedule
- TIME: 5 Days - Sunday - Friday
- LOCATION: Various locations throughout the US.
- COURSE DETAILS: Schedule, topics, curriculum, etc.
- COURSE DOCUMENTS: - Please read prior to your course.
- REGISTRATION FORM: Please fill out and email back.
- PREREQUISITES: MoC2
Registration and Payment Process: Please follow these steps to register and pay for your program. If you have any questions please call 1.877.452.0951.
1. Download and fill out the registration/application form and email it back to us. Upon acceptance of your application you are then placed on the program roster and a detailed estimate of the provisioning package is emailed to you.
2. An invoice for the program fee will be sent to you which also must be paid 30 days prior to the program date.
Cancellation/Refund Policy. No refunds are available for the provisioning package. If an emergency prevents you from attending the program then your program fee will be applied towards a future program date.