DEFEND YOUR COMMUNITY FROM VIOLENT THREAT
Active shooter. Terrorism. Gangs. Organized crime. Mobs. Civil disturbances. Antifa.
Do you own guns? Have you taken NRA training? Maybe you have firearms experience gained from law enforcement or the military. The Defender 300 is designed for experienced gun owners who are also key influencers within their local community.
Become a Defender 300
The purpose of the Defender 300 (D300) program is to train a cadre of 300, highly-committed community leaders to defend their businesses, churches, and schools from violent threat.
1. Do you live in a community increasingly under threat?
2. Do you have the dedication to train to defend your immediate community?
3. Do you have the relationships necessary to establish a distributed security network?
What are Defender 300s?
Defender 300s are trained and commissioned representatives certified to present Distributed Security, Inc. offerings within their local communities. As a certified representative the D300 is compensated via a sales commission for business that results from their representation. Defender 300s receive:
1. Commission off the sale of DSI enterprise services.
2. 33% discount off of DSI Combative Firearms (T4), Individual Tactics (T3), Tactical Medical, and Tactical Communications training programs.
3. Access to all on-line Defense Academy content - manuals, videos, courses, training plans, etc.
4. Opportunity to qualify as a DSI certified instructor.
What does it take to become a Defender 300?
The most important attribute necessary to become a successful D300 is tenacity. Do you finish what you start? Do you honor your commitments? Maybe you were in the military or law enforcement. Perhaps you've taken advanced civilian training. Proof of basic accomplishments are a must whether in your profession or your community. You also need familiarity with weapons and be willing to commit to the time to significantly advance your training. Both on the range and in the classroom. Our objective is to train D300s to SWAT level competencies while educating them to present and promote DSI offerings within their community. You must be fully versed on the tactical, logistical, and operational requirements necessary to develop distributed security networks in your community.
It's not about the money. But it is...
Serious training will cost money. Defending your community with competently trained community residents requires time and commitment. We ask a lot of our D300s. Which is why tenacity and commitment are high on the list of attributes we value, and as such, these commitments are time intensive. We want to provide a revenue source for our D300's to fuel their efforts which is why we offer a significant commission for business they generate. We do not require any sort of an upfront payment from our D300 candidates or those who eventually certify. Our D300s get free access to thousands of dollars of on-line training resources and they are able to take our Tier 4 and Tier 3 course offerings at cost (33% discount). But most importantly you will learn how to help enterprises within your community mount an effective, sustainable, and profitable defense.
How does the Defender 300 program work?
The D300 program has three components; classroom, training, representation.
Classroom (D300 school). If you are accepted into the D300 program, the first thing you have to do is successfully complete a 20 hour on-line course conducted over a 30-day period, and then pass a certification test. Upon successful completion the new Defender 300 is then commissioned as a certified representative and can represent DSI offerings within their local community. Once commissioned, the representative must regularly attend a 1-hour weekly staff conference call to maintain their commission. There is no cost to the prospective D300 for the 30-day school.
- Four - 1 hour GoToMeeting/Webinar lectures - Mondays @2000 EDT.
- Four hours of weekly "homework" assignments via our on-line Learning Management Software courses.
- Final certification exam which is taken on-line.
During the course you will learn how to sell the DSI offerings. The course will include the following topics:
- Week 1 - Section 1: Historical background
- Week 2 - Section 2: Strategic implications
- Week 3 - Section 3: DSI training and offerings.
- Week 4 - Section 4: How to develop a distributed security network.
Training. The second component of the D300 program requires that you complete our Tier 4 and Tier 3 training programs within 18 months of your commission. As a D300 you get a 33% discount off of the the price of the courses. Depending upon your background you might also qualify to certify as a DSI instructor. Your hands-on familiarity with our courses is of fundamental importance in order to properly present DSI offerings.
Representation. The D300 School will teach you about distributed security networks and how to sell the services associated with them. The third component of the program will be your active representation of DSI offerings to businesses, churches and schools within your community. We train you how to do this, provide you with basic collaterals, and you earn a commission off of any business you generate. The primary responsibility of the D300 is to open up potential relationships by contacting prospects within their personal network as well as prospecting for new clients. The D300 is responsible for the initial contact and presentation after which DSI representatives will assist in further conversations with the prospect including negotiating and closing the agreement.
How to apply to become a D300 certified representative.
This will likely be one of the toughest commitments you make. In order to become a Defender 300 you must first apply and pass a detailed review. It will take about 2 weeks to complete the application process. We limit the D300 School attendees to 20. The next D300 School starts on July 1, 2019.
- Fill out the on-line form. Click this link.
- Send an email to Les@distributedsecurity.com and we will email back the questions for you to answer.
- You can contact us via Signal for the questions to answer. Use this number 6059299760.
- You can contact us via Wickr for the questions to answer. Use beerthief as the contact.
2. If you have what it takes from a preliminary viewpoint we will then send a detailed application for you to fill out.
3. If your detailed application looks good we'll then schedule a 15 minute video interview.
4. If you pass the interview, the last step is a background check and submittal of personal references.
5. If your background is solid and references check out you will be accepted into the next scheduled D300 School.
Additional information about Distributed Security, Inc.
Please familiarize yourself with the following resources prior to applying.
1. What is a distributed security network? Introduces the concept of distributed security bases, tactical training centers, and distributed security networks.
2. The DSI On-line Defense Academy. A summary of the content found inside the Defense Academy.
3. The DSI Enterprise offering. Provides detail on the full enterprise offering which is what D300s will be representing.
4. The DSI training guidelines. Explains our recommendations on how much training is enough including our emphasis on persistence training and practice.