INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAKING ONLINE COURSES AND LECTURES
This is the home page for all of your online courses and lectures.
Please follow these instructions in order to get the most out of your courses and lectures.
1. NAVIGATION. The red icons in the upper right are your primary navigation tools. The "Home" icon will bring you back to this page which is where all of the courses and lectures you sign-up for are populated. The "Courses" icon links to a complete list of all courses and lectures. The courses and lectures you can take are determined by your memberhsip level. Click on the courses link to see all of the courses and lectures offered.
2. HOME PAGE. Your home page for courses and lectures is where all of your courses and lectures are located. Additionally this is where your certificates of completion will be stored, along with homework assignments and other instructor/student communications. You must first subscribe to the course or lecture for it to show up on your "Home" page..
3. COURSES. The "Courses" icon links to a complete list of all the courses and lectures we provide. Remember the courses and lectures that you can take are determined by your membership level. Click the red "Courses" icon then use the "Category" drop down menu to sort the courses and lectures by your membership level.
4. SUBSCRIBE. When you've located a course or lecture you'd like to take then click on the "Enroll" link. You will then be taken to the start of the course or lecture where you will be asked to "Subscribe". Click the blue "Subscribe" button and take the course or lecture. You can stop and start courses and lectures at your own pace.
5. RESULTS. Once you've subscribed to a course or lecture it will then show up on your "Home" page. You can then finish the course at a later time or retake or review the information at a later date by simply returning to your "Home" page for courses and lectures.